Attorney Ryan LaBar
Orlando Employment Law Attorney – Helping Clients in Orlando and Central Florida
Mr. LaBar has called Central Florida home for well over 30 years. He attended the University of Florida where he double majored and received degrees in Psychology and Economics. Following undergraduate work, he attended the University of Florida Law School, where earned his law degree.
As a lawyer, Mr. LaBar has had the opportunity to effect real change in his clients’ lives. He only represents individuals and families whose rights have been infringed upon by employers, insurance companies or governmental agencies. His cases can range from simple to complex, including litigating against local companies on behalf of the working-class single parent, to representing groups of people in multi-plaintiff (collective actions) against large scale powerful corporations. He has had the privilege of representing these clients from the beginning stages of litigation through trial and verdict. His experience includes having tried cases in front of hearing officers, administrators, judges, and of course juries ranging from six to twelve-members. He has represented clients in administrative actions, arbitrations, state courts, and in federal court.
As a member of his community, Mr. LaBar is honored to participate in social service institutions whose goal is also to improve the lives of the members of the community. Recently, he has served as the Co-Chairman of the Orange County Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Committee. In addition, he served on the board of a local non-profit educational institution for children. He also enjoys volunteering at Orange County Public Schools events with his family.
- Class Actions;
- Labor & Employment;
- Wage & Hour;
- Overtime Law;
- Minimum Wage Law;
- Equal Pay;
- Wrongful Termination;
- Negligent Retention;
- Personal Injury;
- Automobile Accidents;
- Animal Attacks / Dog bites;
- Florida State Courts;
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida;
Memberships and Service Positions
- Florida Bar, Member in Good Standing;
- Orange County Bar Association;
- Co-Chair of Labor and Employment Committee, OCBA;
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association: Soaring EAGLE;
- Florida Bar Association; Trial Lawyers Section;
- Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section;
- Board Member of 501(C) Educational Institution;
- Additions Volunteer for Orange County Public Schools;
- Chair of Labor & Employment Section of Orange County Bar (2018);
- Client Champion Award by Martindale–Hubbell;
- Client’s Choice Award by AVVO;
- 10.0 “Superb” Rating by AVVO;
- Graduated with Honors, University of Florida (2001);
- Legal Research and Writing Honors Award, Levin College of Law, Univ. of Florida (2004)
NEED AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER?
Contact Attorney Ryan LaBar
If you have been charged with a criminal offense or you have been injured because of the negligent actions of others, contact Central Florida attorney Ryan LaBar in Orlando. Mr. LaBar’s puts his knowledge and experience to the service of clients in Orlando, Central Florida and throughout Florida.
Contact us today by calling Toll Free: (866) 680-4529, to speak with a qualified Orlando lawyer who diligently protects the legal rights of those who require professional legal services.